These guys are the best. They are my "go to" limo company and their service is awesome.
Lux Limo Local Private Brewery Tours
We can handle your private groups of all sizes
2, 4, 6, 8, 20, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 or more people, ask us about it!
Lux Limo Local Private Brewery Tours
Our Brewery Tours are customizable to meet your needs and expectations. Our tours are typically between 3 - 4 hours depending on sooo many “fun” factors. The majority of the breweries are open between 11am-9pm closing at 6pm Sundays. It is a terrific way to spend an afternoon or evening in your local area with your friends or fellow co-workers. It can also be a great way to entertain out of town guests, birthday parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties or a night out on the town. Join us to experience this latest trend setting unique phenomena in the Durham Region! Scroll down for Terms & Tour Code of Conduct.
Pricing in groups of two (2)
(add 15% to all rates to cover the driver's gratuity)
* Two Guests $199
* Four Guests $295
* Six Guests $389
* Eight Guests $589
*Ten Guests $695
*Twelve Guests $829
Larger groups, please call for pricing
All Tours include a vist to three (3) breweries by private limousine. At each brewery you will receive sample beer flights and a brewery tour.
NOW you can decide between the local flair and taste or the incredible beauty of the north.
Or maybe you choose to experience both.
Scroll down to see what best fits your pleasure!
Muskoka Tours are seasonal events
See What Guests are saying about our Brewery Tours
Our driver Monique was courteous, professional and allowed our brewery tour to run at our speed. The breweries were a lot of fun and the guys had a great time. The quality of the service, cleanliness of the vehicle & professional demeanor that she exhibited was exemplary. I have used your limousine service in the past for my wedding and both times was pleased with the service. A great idea for a stag or get together with friends. Everyone gets home safe after an enjoyable night.
Just wanted to send a quick email to let you know that our experience on the brewery tour was amazing. Our driver John was so much fun and made the experience great! There was a group of 10 of us and everyone couldn't stop talking about how much of an awesome idea it was and the beer was great! I wanted to thank you so much for all of your help setting this night up for us. Thanks!
Tour Code of Conduct:
Respect – Your tour driver, and vehicle, brewery staff, fellow enthusiasts and any other people that the tour comes in contact with.
Indulge – responsibly, there are a lot of beers to try.
Behave – in a respectful manner at all times.
- All deposits are NON refundable.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 300.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation / vomit fee is 350.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines, tickets incurred to driver and/or vehicle due to above will be paid for by the customer before service ends. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if guests have been drinking prior to the start of the tour and if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof and you will be charged for damages if opened. Smoking in the limousine is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of service.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
- Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
- Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Charges for additional services above the contracted price may at Lux Limo Service discretion be billed to the client’s credit card.
- Zero cancellation policy applies to all Limousine Brewery Tour Package bookings and subject to 75% fee including gratuity and taxes. We may re-schedule/re-book based on availability. Should any of the above occur the client authorizes LUX LIMO to place the appropriate charges on their credit card and authorizes Lux Limo to charge the card on file which is used to secure the reservation at time of booking.
NOTE, breweries MUST stop serving as of 9:00pm for immediate consumption. Guests can however purchase product to take home after the 9:00pm cut off. Also Breweries cannot serve anyone who appears to be intoxicated. DUE THE AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL SERVED ON THE TOURS, THERE IS ZERO ALCOHOL ALLOWED to be consumed IN STRETCHES WHILE IN SERVICE FROM BREWERY TO BREWERY. Purchases can be made at each brewery to take home.
All prices quoted are based on information provided by the client at time of booking. Changes made to the contracted itinerary at the time of service may result in additional charges.Any payments processed by credit card are subject to HST charge.
LL Brewery Tours – Have the right to refuse service at any point in time to anyone that disobey or violate the Tour Code of Conduct. This does include permanently ending a tour. The Tour Code of Conduct is in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone participating on the tour.
Visual components such as photos and videos: Lux Limo loves documenting tour experiences for further tours and other upcoming events we associate ourselves with. You understand when signing up for a private tour you grant LL Brewery Tours the right to use any photos or video taken of you to be used for promotional material, social media outlets or commercial purposes. LL Brewery Tours does take all necessary efforts to portray all individuals likeness in a positive respectfully manner. Finally, you also agree and understand that you grant LL Brewery Tours a royalty-free license to use these images or videos of your likeness.